New timetable is retrograde’
Rail commuters to Exeter who live in Feniton and Whimple will find their choices more limited from December 12 when the new South West Trains timetable is introduced.
Rail commuters to Exeter who live in Feniton and Whimple will find their choices more limited from December 12 when the new South West Trains' timetable is introduced.
With Exeter City Council wanting to encourage more commuters out of their cars this would seem to be a retrograde step.
I hope SW Trains can be persuaded to reconsider their timings for the summer timetable.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Honiton councillor speaks out over racist graffiti on town pub
- 2 Racist graffiti daubed on The Volunteer pub in Honiton
- 3 Closing of the rinks at Axminster Bowls
- 4 Landscape firm wins award for work on new housing development
- 5 Honiton supermarket reopens bigger and better
- 6 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 7 Artists collaborate with council on next stage of town's art trail
- 8 Honiton searching for a first win of the season
- 9 Devon and Exeter League Results
- 10 Tesco community fund helps initiative that reunites people