New timetable is retrograde’
Rail commuters to Exeter who live in Feniton and Whimple will find their choices more limited from December 12 when the new South West Trains timetable is introduced.
Rail commuters to Exeter who live in Feniton and Whimple will find their choices more limited from December 12 when the new South West Trains' timetable is introduced.
With Exeter City Council wanting to encourage more commuters out of their cars this would seem to be a retrograde step.
I hope SW Trains can be persuaded to reconsider their timings for the summer timetable.
- 1 Towns join forces to promote green tourism
- 2 Gittsham motorist 'so drunk he had to be carried out of car'
- 3 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 4 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 5 Axminster vehicle extravaganza hailed 'great day out'
- 6 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 7 Simon Jupp calls for Prime Minister's resignation
- 8 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 9 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 10 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster