New timetable is retrograde’
Rail commuters to Exeter who live in Feniton and Whimple will find their choices more limited from December 12 when the new South West Trains timetable is introduced.
Rail commuters to Exeter who live in Feniton and Whimple will find their choices more limited from December 12 when the new South West Trains' timetable is introduced.
With Exeter City Council wanting to encourage more commuters out of their cars this would seem to be a retrograde step.
I hope SW Trains can be persuaded to reconsider their timings for the summer timetable.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 2 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 3 Council takes pride in flag outside headquarters
- 4 Upottery off the mark with shock victory
- 5 Town group marks national u3a day in style
- 6 Axminster bowlers suffer first home defeat on the new green
- 7 The Peninsula schedule for Hippos and Tigers
- 8 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 9 Gallery initiatives invite us to talk about climate through outstanding art
- 10 Police performed largest security operation in the force’s history