New wave of graffiti blights Honiton
Residents claim criminal damage is spoiling the look of the town centre.
A new wave of graffiti is blighting Honiton town centre.
Even smart, new signs in Lace Walk have fallen victim to the criminal damage.
Graffiti ‘tags’, which can identify the culprits, have also appeared on buildings in Northcote Lane and in the vicinity of New Street.
In the past, police in Honiton have built up a knowledge of tags, so they can identify offenders.
You may also want to watch:
Shoppers, who pointed out a tag on a sign in Lace Walk car park last Wednesday afternoon, complained offenders are blighting the town with unsightly “rubbish”.
A pensioner, who asked not to be named, said: “This rubbish is spoiling the town.”
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 7 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 10 How would you feel about giving up your car?