New Year’s Eve buffet fit for a king
Seaton’s Voice praised for town hall event.
Seaton Town Hall came alive on New Year’s Eve.
On our arrival, we were greeted with canapes and champagne, and a buffet fit for a king, and then had the great pleasure of dancing to AJ’s Big Band, with everyone all dressed up for the occasion.
It was a real treat and we all had a fabulous evening.
So a big thank you to Seaton’s Voice for all their hard work and dedication in making the evening such a great success.
You may also want to watch:
Mary and Basil Dean, Di and Greg Hallett, Elaine and Fred Hodder
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 10 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners