New Year’s Eve buffet fit for a king
Seaton’s Voice praised for town hall event.
Seaton Town Hall came alive on New Year’s Eve.
On our arrival, we were greeted with canapes and champagne, and a buffet fit for a king, and then had the great pleasure of dancing to AJ’s Big Band, with everyone all dressed up for the occasion.
It was a real treat and we all had a fabulous evening.
So a big thank you to Seaton’s Voice for all their hard work and dedication in making the evening such a great success.
You may also want to watch:
Mary and Basil Dean, Di and Greg Hallett, Elaine and Fred Hodder
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 7 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 8 Lady Captain's Day at Axe Cliff
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer