New Year’s Eve buffet fit for a king
Seaton’s Voice praised for town hall event.
Seaton Town Hall came alive on New Year’s Eve.
On our arrival, we were greeted with canapes and champagne, and a buffet fit for a king, and then had the great pleasure of dancing to AJ’s Big Band, with everyone all dressed up for the occasion.
It was a real treat and we all had a fabulous evening.
So a big thank you to Seaton’s Voice for all their hard work and dedication in making the evening such a great success.
You may also want to watch:
Mary and Basil Dean, Di and Greg Hallett, Elaine and Fred Hodder
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 4 Have your say on future development of village
- 5 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 6 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 7 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 8 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help