New Year’s Eve buffet fit for a king
Seaton’s Voice praised for town hall event.
Seaton Town Hall came alive on New Year’s Eve.
On our arrival, we were greeted with canapes and champagne, and a buffet fit for a king, and then had the great pleasure of dancing to AJ’s Big Band, with everyone all dressed up for the occasion.
It was a real treat and we all had a fabulous evening.
So a big thank you to Seaton’s Voice for all their hard work and dedication in making the evening such a great success.
You may also want to watch:
Mary and Basil Dean, Di and Greg Hallett, Elaine and Fred Hodder
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 4 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 5 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 6 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 9 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year