NHS changes: Herald to host phone-in
Are you concerned about the future of Britain’s most sacred public service? Share your thoughts.
THE Midweek Herald will this Friday (March 4) host an all day phone-in on the subject of proposed changes to the NHS.
Tiverton and Honiton MP Neil Parish has been invited to contribute his thoughts on the matter.
We want to hear your views.
Do you think changes are necessary?
You may also want to watch:
Will you be affected by changes?
Do you fear the privatisation of Britain’s most sacred public service?
- 1 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 2 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 3 The amazing Axminster of 57 years ago
- 4 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 5 Property of the Week: Tansee Hill, Thorncombe
- 6 Lions issue appeal for new members to help fundraising projects
- 7 East Devon Property of the Week
- 8 Family campaigns to fund flower barn at 'paradise' site
- 9 When a waffle is good for your health
- 10 Podium return for Axe Valley Pedaller
You don’t have to wait until Friday to comment.
You can post your views below or email email@example.com
If you want to take part in the phone-in, just call us on 01392 888485 on Friday - any time between 9am and 4pm.