NHS changes: Herald to host phone-in
Are you concerned about the future of Britain’s most sacred public service? Share your thoughts.
THE Midweek Herald will this Friday (March 4) host an all day phone-in on the subject of proposed changes to the NHS.
Tiverton and Honiton MP Neil Parish has been invited to contribute his thoughts on the matter.
We want to hear your views.
Do you think changes are necessary?
Will you be affected by changes?
Do you fear the privatisation of Britain’s most sacred public service?
- 1 Farmers' naked calendar is a smash hit for charity
- 2 Candidates lining up to replace Neil Parish in Tiverton and Honiton
- 3 Hobby cannabis grower from Axminster busted after he 'got greedy'
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 6 Biggest game in history looms for Beer Albion
- 7 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
- 8 Axminster Queens Jubilee events
- 9 Honiton's oldest paper-boy retires
- 10 Peco propose new storage and multimedia centre
You don’t have to wait until Friday to comment.
You can post your views below or email email@example.com
If you want to take part in the phone-in, just call us on 01392 888485 on Friday - any time between 9am and 4pm.