NHS changes: Herald to host phone-in
Are you concerned about the future of Britain’s most sacred public service? Share your thoughts.
THE Midweek Herald will this Friday (March 4) host an all day phone-in on the subject of proposed changes to the NHS.
Tiverton and Honiton MP Neil Parish has been invited to contribute his thoughts on the matter.
We want to hear your views.
Do you think changes are necessary?
You may also want to watch:
Will you be affected by changes?
Do you fear the privatisation of Britain’s most sacred public service?
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 3 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 4 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 5 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 6 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 7 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 School embraces reading challenge
You don’t have to wait until Friday to comment.
You can post your views below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to take part in the phone-in, just call us on 01392 888485 on Friday - any time between 9am and 4pm.