No alternative to Tesco plan
In response to Lizzie Bewsher s negative letter, we ve got more chance of affordable homes in Seaton through the Tesco development than any other alternative being offered – except there s no alternative!
In response to Lizzie Bewsher's negative letter, we've got more chance of affordable homes in Seaton through the Tesco development than any other alternative being offered - except there's no alternative!
If I recall, Stand Up 4 Seaton were against the Magna homes development too, which is a perfectly good proposal.
It seems obvious from comments, decisions, design statements and local plans over the years that affordable housing isn't wanted here!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 8 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 9 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 10 Premier League contract for local footballer