No alternative to Tesco plan
In response to Lizzie Bewsher s negative letter, we ve got more chance of affordable homes in Seaton through the Tesco development than any other alternative being offered – except there s no alternative!
In response to Lizzie Bewsher's negative letter, we've got more chance of affordable homes in Seaton through the Tesco development than any other alternative being offered - except there's no alternative!
If I recall, Stand Up 4 Seaton were against the Magna homes development too, which is a perfectly good proposal.
It seems obvious from comments, decisions, design statements and local plans over the years that affordable housing isn't wanted here!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 3 Caroline and Steve Bond win Covid Cup at Axe Cliff
- 4 Flitch Success for the Armstrong family
- 5 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 6 Property of the Week: The Grove, Colyton
- 7 Honiton carers' group meets again
- 8 When former emperor Napolean came to Devon
- 9 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event
- 10 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers