No alternative to Tesco plan
In response to Lizzie Bewsher s negative letter, we ve got more chance of affordable homes in Seaton through the Tesco development than any other alternative being offered – except there s no alternative!
In response to Lizzie Bewsher's negative letter, we've got more chance of affordable homes in Seaton through the Tesco development than any other alternative being offered - except there's no alternative!
If I recall, Stand Up 4 Seaton were against the Magna homes development too, which is a perfectly good proposal.
It seems obvious from comments, decisions, design statements and local plans over the years that affordable housing isn't wanted here!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone