No HALFF measures in Axminster
South Street, Axminster, on Thursday last week. No HALFF (Health and Local Food for Families) Measures aims to educate residents about food.
South Street, Axminster, on Thursday last week.
No HALFF (Health and Local Food for Families) Measures aims to educate residents about food.
Residents are invited to pop in for recipe ideas, to discuss concerns such as getting children to eat more vegetables and general enquiries.
The shop held a grand opening day on Thursday, April 22.
You may also want to watch:
TIGGY Parry and Pamela Malcolm are pictured outside the new food initiative shop in Axminster.
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 3 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 4 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 9 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 10 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure