No HALFF measures in Axminster
South Street, Axminster, on Thursday last week. No HALFF (Health and Local Food for Families) Measures aims to educate residents about food.
South Street, Axminster, on Thursday last week.
No HALFF (Health and Local Food for Families) Measures aims to educate residents about food.
Residents are invited to pop in for recipe ideas, to discuss concerns such as getting children to eat more vegetables and general enquiries.
The shop held a grand opening day on Thursday, April 22.
You may also want to watch:
TIGGY Parry and Pamela Malcolm are pictured outside the new food initiative shop in Axminster.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 3 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 4 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 5 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 6 East Devon enterprises applaud council for rapid response to covid funds
- 7 Adjusting to cricket's new points-average system
- 8 Cranbrook's minister praises town as she says goodbye
- 9 Home care business receives prestigious national popularity award
- 10 Yarty Party is back with a line-up to lift spirits and entertain