No HALFF measures in Axminster
South Street, Axminster, on Thursday last week. No HALFF (Health and Local Food for Families) Measures aims to educate residents about food.
South Street, Axminster, on Thursday last week.
No HALFF (Health and Local Food for Families) Measures aims to educate residents about food.
Residents are invited to pop in for recipe ideas, to discuss concerns such as getting children to eat more vegetables and general enquiries.
The shop held a grand opening day on Thursday, April 22.
You may also want to watch:
TIGGY Parry and Pamela Malcolm are pictured outside the new food initiative shop in Axminster.
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 5 School recognised for appliance of science
- 6 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 7 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 8 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 9 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 10 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election