Nominations now open for the Pride of Honiton Award 2019-2020
- Credit: Archant
Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry is seeking nominations for its Pride of Honiton Award.
Once again, Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry want to reward the businesses in Honiton that are considered to be the people's favourites.
The Pride of Honiton Award represents the customer's voice and is presented each year to the business that receives the most votes from customers who have experienced excellent service.
A business worthy of a nomination could, for example, offer good advice, have attentive staff and show a genuine willingness to help.
The popularity of this award continues to increase each year, with 39 businesses nominated in 2019, with nearly 800 votes cast.
You may also want to watch:
The award and voting slips are open to everyone and are not restricted to Chamber members.
To nominate, complete one of the slips found in shops displaying the award poster.
- 1 Campaigners hope talks will save public access to medieval manor house
- 2 Town's traders hope for recovery boost from Chancellor
- 3 More grants dished out to groups providing crisis support
- 4 Changes at Axminster Town
- 5 Rotarians announce major online auction
- 6 Community ensures special nurse can carry on caring for dementia families
- 7 Honiton town council confirms Beehive car park changes
- 8 Seaton and Beer say farewell to vicar and his family
- 9 'Vote for the strongest opposition candidate in your ward'
- 10 D-day looms for Beautiful Days festival
Alternatively, vote online at www.honitonchamberofcommerce.com
Nominations close at 6pm, on Saturday, March 21.