Nominations now open for the Pride of Honiton Award 2019-2020
- Credit: Archant
Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry is seeking nominations for its Pride of Honiton Award.
Once again, Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry want to reward the businesses in Honiton that are considered to be the people's favourites.
The Pride of Honiton Award represents the customer's voice and is presented each year to the business that receives the most votes from customers who have experienced excellent service.
A business worthy of a nomination could, for example, offer good advice, have attentive staff and show a genuine willingness to help.
The popularity of this award continues to increase each year, with 39 businesses nominated in 2019, with nearly 800 votes cast.
You may also want to watch:
The award and voting slips are open to everyone and are not restricted to Chamber members.
To nominate, complete one of the slips found in shops displaying the award poster.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
Alternatively, vote online at www.honitonchamberofcommerce.com
Nominations close at 6pm, on Saturday, March 21.