Nominations invited for Honiton Citizen of the Year
Midweek Herald sponsors Rotary initiative.
WHO, in Honiton, has made an outstanding contribution to the town over the past year?
Honiton Rotary Club, in conjunction with the Midweek Herald, wants your help to identify a Honiton Citizen of the Year for 2010.
Do you know someone who has made a positive contribution to the town and whose efforts are worthy of recognition?
If you do, send a short letter, identifying your nominee and saying why you think they should receive the award, to the secretary of the Rotary Club, Derek Yates, at 53 Pine Park Road, Honiton EX14 2HP or, if preferred, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
The deadline for nominations is Friday, October 29.
The winner and their sponsor will be invited to a Rotary lunch at the Deer Park Hotel in November, where an inscribed salver and a cheque for �50, sponsored by the Herald, will be presented.
- 1 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 2 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 3 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 4 Seaton Gateway opens after revamp
- 5 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 6 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 7 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 8 Open invitation to help save church for the community
- 9 Pink and blue on the Honiton greens
- 10 Hundreds of bikers rev up to raise funds for life savers