Now you can find God at The Grove
Seaton nightclub is venue for new Christian initiative.
CHURCH leaders in Seaton are going clubbing – to spread the faith.
They are launching a new series of monthly sessions in the resort, specifically aimed at the young.
And they will be taking place at Grove nightclub – kicking off next Sunday (January 30) with a rock band performance by Christian group Point of Delivery.
Organisers say the idea behind the new “God at the Grove” initiative is to bring together young Christians from the East Devon and West Dorset area for regular fellowship and worship on the last Sunday of each month.
The sessions, from 7pm to 9pm, are designed for 14 to 25-year-olds and will include a short talk to encourage them to bring God into their daily lives, as well as entertainment.
The speaker at the first gathering will be Dan Desmond from Exmouth.
- 1 Gittsham motorist 'so drunk he had to be carried out of car'
- 2 Towns join forces to promote green tourism
- 3 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 4 Axminster vehicle extravaganza hailed 'great day out'
- 5 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 6 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 7 Simon Jupp calls for Prime Minister's resignation
- 8 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 9 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 10 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
Admission is �2.50 and there will be a bar serving non alcoholic drinks.
For more information call Dave Shakleton on 07737656604 or Simon d’Albertanson on 07899 086169.