Now you can find God at The Grove
Seaton nightclub is venue for new Christian initiative.
CHURCH leaders in Seaton are going clubbing – to spread the faith.
They are launching a new series of monthly sessions in the resort, specifically aimed at the young.
And they will be taking place at Grove nightclub – kicking off next Sunday (January 30) with a rock band performance by Christian group Point of Delivery.
Organisers say the idea behind the new “God at the Grove” initiative is to bring together young Christians from the East Devon and West Dorset area for regular fellowship and worship on the last Sunday of each month.
You may also want to watch:
The sessions, from 7pm to 9pm, are designed for 14 to 25-year-olds and will include a short talk to encourage them to bring God into their daily lives, as well as entertainment.
The speaker at the first gathering will be Dan Desmond from Exmouth.
- 1 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 2 School recognised for appliance of science
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
- 5 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 6 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 7 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 8 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 9 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 10 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
Admission is �2.50 and there will be a bar serving non alcoholic drinks.
For more information call Dave Shakleton on 07737656604 or Simon d’Albertanson on 07899 086169.