Now you can find God at The Grove
Seaton nightclub is venue for new Christian initiative.
CHURCH leaders in Seaton are going clubbing – to spread the faith.
They are launching a new series of monthly sessions in the resort, specifically aimed at the young.
And they will be taking place at Grove nightclub – kicking off next Sunday (January 30) with a rock band performance by Christian group Point of Delivery.
Organisers say the idea behind the new “God at the Grove” initiative is to bring together young Christians from the East Devon and West Dorset area for regular fellowship and worship on the last Sunday of each month.
The sessions, from 7pm to 9pm, are designed for 14 to 25-year-olds and will include a short talk to encourage them to bring God into their daily lives, as well as entertainment.
The speaker at the first gathering will be Dan Desmond from Exmouth.
- 1 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 2 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 3 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 4 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 5 Charity golf circus on the Honiton greens
- 6 UPDATE: Missing woman found after police appeal
- 7 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 8 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 There are troubling consequences for all of us in this real life satire
Admission is �2.50 and there will be a bar serving non alcoholic drinks.
For more information call Dave Shakleton on 07737656604 or Simon d’Albertanson on 07899 086169.