Nursing home’s sign stolen
Police appeal for information, saying it may have been taken as a prank.
A LARGE wooden sign has been stolen from a Honiton nursing home.
The sign disappeared from Honiton Manor, in Exeter Road, sometime between 10pm on Saturday, June 26, and 8am on Monday, June 29.
It is white with black writing and says ‘Honiton Manor Nursing Home’.
Police believe it may have been removed as part of an alcohol-related prank over the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen the sign is urged to contact police on 08452 777444.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 4 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 5 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 6 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 7 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 8 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost