Nursing home’s sign stolen
Police appeal for information, saying it may have been taken as a prank.
A LARGE wooden sign has been stolen from a Honiton nursing home.
The sign disappeared from Honiton Manor, in Exeter Road, sometime between 10pm on Saturday, June 26, and 8am on Monday, June 29.
It is white with black writing and says ‘Honiton Manor Nursing Home’.
Police believe it may have been removed as part of an alcohol-related prank over the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen the sign is urged to contact police on 08452 777444.
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 UK’s fastest hillclimb drivers heading to Honiton
- 3 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 4 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
- 7 The mystery of the meaning behind Honiton's town seal
- 8 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 9 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 10 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer