Nursing home’s sign stolen
Police appeal for information, saying it may have been taken as a prank.
A LARGE wooden sign has been stolen from a Honiton nursing home.
The sign disappeared from Honiton Manor, in Exeter Road, sometime between 10pm on Saturday, June 26, and 8am on Monday, June 29.
It is white with black writing and says ‘Honiton Manor Nursing Home’.
Police believe it may have been removed as part of an alcohol-related prank over the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen the sign is urged to contact police on 08452 777444.
- 1 Talks to find future for historic farmhouse ravaged by fire
- 2 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 3 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 4 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 5 Jack's back with a fresh emphasis on community
- 6 Property of the Week: The Grove, Colyton
- 7 Flitch Success for the Armstrong family
- 8 Independent family store embraces future with retailing first
- 9 East Devon's new homes debate divides residents' opinions
- 10 The importance of renewable energy