Oil pan fire drama in Honiton

NDG-FIRE-ENGINE-LEAVING-BASE

- Credit: Archant

Firefighters called to incident.

Two fire appliances from Honiton were mobilised to a report of a fire in a flat in St Pauls Road in Honiton.

Upon arrival crews found a man suffering from smoke inhalation and requested an ambulance.

The fire started in the grill pan within a top floor flat that was out on arrival which resulted in the property being heavily smoke logged.

Crews used breathing apparatus to ventilate the property. The cause of the fire is thought to be accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus