On the catwalk in Axminster
Spectacular show staged by students at Axe Valley Community College.
PUPILS turned models to show off the latest fashions at Axe Valley Community College.
Youngsters took to the catwalk in a variety of stunning outfits, including gowns loaned by local shops.
Dean Skinner compered the show and staff entertained the crowds with their own version of the Yeo Valley rap. Marianne Gregson, who organised the annual event, said: “It was a fantastic evening and the students looked fabulous and really enjoyed themselves.
“I would like to say a big thank you to all the local businesses who supported us and without whom the event could not have taken place.”
You may also want to watch:
SPECIAL FEATURE: two-page picture feature in this week’s Midweek Herald.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 4 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 5 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 6 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 7 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public
- 8 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 9 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track