On the catwalk in Axminster
Spectacular show staged by students at Axe Valley Community College.
PUPILS turned models to show off the latest fashions at Axe Valley Community College.
Youngsters took to the catwalk in a variety of stunning outfits, including gowns loaned by local shops.
Dean Skinner compered the show and staff entertained the crowds with their own version of the Yeo Valley rap. Marianne Gregson, who organised the annual event, said: “It was a fantastic evening and the students looked fabulous and really enjoyed themselves.
“I would like to say a big thank you to all the local businesses who supported us and without whom the event could not have taken place.”
You may also want to watch:
SPECIAL FEATURE: two-page picture feature in this week’s Midweek Herald.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon