‘On your marks’ for Chardstock Challenge Revival
- Credit: Archant
Village Fayre team is organising two running races to raise money for worthy causes
The Chardstock Street Fayre team is inviting people to pull on their running shoes later this month.
For its first fundraising event of 2018 it is staging The Chardstock Challenge Revival and Fun Run on Saturday, April 28.
With a base at Chardstock Cricket Club there will be a 10K run, starting at 10am, and a 3K run, starting at 10.30am. Registration for both will begin at 9am.
Details of the routes and entry forms which can be filled in on the day or in advance, can be found on the Fayre team’s Facebook page and website - www.chardstockstreetfayre.co.uk The team can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Entry fees are £10 for the 10k and £5 for the 3k. Entry forms.
Toilets, refreshments and a barbecue will be available at the cricket club.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 7 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 8 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
Money raised will support a number of local good causes. Two of the main beneficiaries this year will be Axminster Memory Café and the Flamingo Pool.