On your marks, get set, go
Runners get ready for the Umborne Ug
Runners from far and wide will be descending on the village of Umborne for its annual 10K race.
The Umborne Ug takes place tomorrow (Saturday) with the main race, for over 16’s only, starting from the village hall at 6pm.
This will be followed by a fun run at 6.10pm for runners over eight.
There will also be an organised walk which sets off from the hall at 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Registration for the walk is from 4.30pm to 5pm and from 5.00 to 6pm for the runners and fun runners.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 9 Musical treat raises £800 for Afghanistan charity appeal
- 10 Cranbrook prevail in local derby