One-lane closure on A30 tonight
Lane restrictions in place to allow for emergency repairs.
Motorists are being advised of a one lane closure in force on the A30 in both directions overnight (Thursday).
The closure, between Exeter Airport and the Daisymount junction, is being put in place to allow emergency repair work to take place.
The lane restrictions will be in place between 7pm this evening and 6am tomorrow morning.
Repairs are required on a large section of the central barrier following an incident yesterday (Wednesday).
One lane in each direction will remain open.
A 50mph temporary speed restriction is also in place for the safety of road users and the workforce.
- 1 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 2 Mum-to-be's relaxing holiday ends in baby being delivered at Devon resort
- 3 Campsite bid for farm to boost business
- 4 New homes released for sale in Seaton with help available for first time buyers
- 5 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 6 'A new era, and a new beginning for Honiton Town Council'
- 7 Careless charity shop donors are costing Devon Air Ambulance money
- 8 Information sought on fly-tipping incident in Honiton
- 9 Honiton slip to home defeat against brilliant Bovey
- 10 New £60,000 funding for Honiton play park
Road users are advised to allow slightly longer for their journeys.