One-lane closure on A30 tonight
Lane restrictions in place to allow for emergency repairs.
Motorists are being advised of a one lane closure in force on the A30 in both directions overnight (Thursday).
The closure, between Exeter Airport and the Daisymount junction, is being put in place to allow emergency repair work to take place.
The lane restrictions will be in place between 7pm this evening and 6am tomorrow morning.
Repairs are required on a large section of the central barrier following an incident yesterday (Wednesday).
You may also want to watch:
One lane in each direction will remain open.
A 50mph temporary speed restriction is also in place for the safety of road users and the workforce.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 3 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 9 Ashley and Kate win prestigious organic farming accolade
- 10 Devon Tesco stores support NSPCC through grants scheme
Road users are advised to allow slightly longer for their journeys.