Only the nicest F-words in Honiton
Honiton Craft Club members spellbound by demonstration on foiling, fusion, fantasy fabrics, felting and funky foam.
CHRISTINE Saunders, Honiton Craft Club’s most popular demonstrator, returned last week to a full house.
With five visitors, the ranks were swelled at Meadow View Chapel.
Mrs Saunders demonstrated uses of the F-word, in the nicest possible way – foiling, fusion, fantasy fibres, felting and funky foam to name but a few.
Thirty-five members braved today’s torrential rain to attend the meeting and enjoyed one of the club’s most successful days ever.
You may also want to watch:
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday, September 22, from 10am to noon.
Mary Eagleton will give a workshop on sugar painting.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 4 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 5 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 6 Honiton u3a group tackles international art theft
- 7 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 8 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 9 Record-breaking weekend at Wiscombe Park
- 10 Community group invites people to volunteers fayre
For further information contact Anne on (01404) 47717.