Only the nicest F-words in Honiton
Honiton Craft Club members spellbound by demonstration on foiling, fusion, fantasy fabrics, felting and funky foam.
CHRISTINE Saunders, Honiton Craft Club’s most popular demonstrator, returned last week to a full house.
With five visitors, the ranks were swelled at Meadow View Chapel.
Mrs Saunders demonstrated uses of the F-word, in the nicest possible way – foiling, fusion, fantasy fibres, felting and funky foam to name but a few.
Thirty-five members braved today’s torrential rain to attend the meeting and enjoyed one of the club’s most successful days ever.
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday, September 22, from 10am to noon.
Mary Eagleton will give a workshop on sugar painting.
- 1 Gittsham motorist 'so drunk he had to be carried out of car'
- 2 Towns join forces to promote green tourism
- 3 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 4 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 5 Axminster vehicle extravaganza hailed 'great day out'
- 6 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 7 Simon Jupp calls for Prime Minister's resignation
- 8 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 9 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 10 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
For further information contact Anne on (01404) 47717.