Only the nicest F-words in Honiton
Honiton Craft Club members spellbound by demonstration on foiling, fusion, fantasy fabrics, felting and funky foam.
CHRISTINE Saunders, Honiton Craft Club’s most popular demonstrator, returned last week to a full house.
With five visitors, the ranks were swelled at Meadow View Chapel.
Mrs Saunders demonstrated uses of the F-word, in the nicest possible way – foiling, fusion, fantasy fibres, felting and funky foam to name but a few.
Thirty-five members braved today’s torrential rain to attend the meeting and enjoyed one of the club’s most successful days ever.
You may also want to watch:
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday, September 22, from 10am to noon.
Mary Eagleton will give a workshop on sugar painting.
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Roy Hart from Honiton
- 2 Farmer who killed biker in crash gets his licence back
- 3 Tractor and trailer overturn on A30 blocking one lane - traffic queuing
- 4 East Devon child abuser Graeme Ellis jailed for eight years
- 5 Excitement grows as countdown to Charter Day begins
- 6 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning
- 7 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 8 Major accolade for driving school
- 9 Nick's cider adventure gets off to a golden start
- 10 We won't be truly safe until we have a global vaccine programme
For further information contact Anne on (01404) 47717.