Only the nicest F-words in Honiton
Honiton Craft Club members spellbound by demonstration on foiling, fusion, fantasy fabrics, felting and funky foam.
CHRISTINE Saunders, Honiton Craft Club’s most popular demonstrator, returned last week to a full house.
With five visitors, the ranks were swelled at Meadow View Chapel.
Mrs Saunders demonstrated uses of the F-word, in the nicest possible way – foiling, fusion, fantasy fibres, felting and funky foam to name but a few.
Thirty-five members braved today’s torrential rain to attend the meeting and enjoyed one of the club’s most successful days ever.
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday, September 22, from 10am to noon.
Mary Eagleton will give a workshop on sugar painting.
- 1 Did visit prompt Queen Victoria to choose Honiton lace for wedding dress?
- 2 Policing activity in Honiton, Axminster and Colyford
- 3 A site for sore eyes
- 4 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 5 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 6 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 7 Mud and obelisks for Axe Valley Runners
- 8 Candidates sought to stand as new town councillors
- 9 Four Devon locations make 'worst places to live' list for 2022
- 10 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
For further information contact Anne on (01404) 47717.