Operation Everest: Herald observes police day of action in Honiton
POLICE in Honiton are out in force today, as part of Operation Everest. The force-wide day of action aims to tackle issues raised by residents.
POLICE in Honiton are out in force today, as part of Operation Everest.
The force-wide day of action aims to tackle issues raised by residents.
In Honiton, where speeding traffic has been pinpointed as a community concern through the Partners and Communities Together (PACT) process, Pc Ian Atyeo and PCSO Sue Rowe have been targeting motorists who exceed the speed limit at hot spots around the town.
Pc Clive Vickery has been delivering leaflets to businesses in Dunkeswell, hoping to muster enough support for a Business Watch scheme in the village.
You may also want to watch:
Other initiatives are also being rolled out today.
Your Midweek Herald has been out-and-about with Pc Atyeo and PCSO Rowe this morning and will be joining them again later today.
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 3 Caroline and Steve Bond win Covid Cup at Axe Cliff
- 4 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia
- 5 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 6 Honiton carers' group meets again
- 7 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 8 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event
- 9 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 10 When former emperor Napolean came to Devon
Full story in next week's Herald.