Open air cinema returns to Seaton
- Credit: Archant
Seaton Open Air Cinema is set to return with a screening of ‘The Greatest Showman’.
The film will be shown in Cliff Field Gardens on Saturday, September 12, with gates opening at 6.30pm for an 8pm start.
Capacity is strictly limited to meet COVID-19 guidelines so tickets must be booked in advance by calling 07594 368 192 between 9am and 8pm.
Tickets cost £10 for adults and £7 for under 14s. No tickets will be available on the gate.
Food, drink and sweets will be available on site and the audience are encouraged to bring their own camping chairs or blankets.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers says people should check the weather forecast and dress appropriately. The event will only be cancelled in the case of extreme weather conditions.
Event terms and conditions are available along with updates on the events Facebook page @seatonoutdoorcinema and will be supplied with each ticket purchase.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 5 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 6 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
“The noblest art is that of making others happy” - PT Barnum.