Outdoor yoga at Seaton Wetlands
- Credit: Archant
Tai Chi classes will also be amongst the countryside team’s new wellbeing events
East Devon District Council’s Countryside team is working with partners to deliver some new wellbeing events at Seaton Wetlands this summer.
As well as favourites such as rock pooling and bug hunts, it is offering outdoor classes in Tai Chi, meditation and yoga at local beauty spots.
Instruction in Tai Chi takes place from 9am to 10am at Seaton Wetlands on Saturday, August 19 .
The reserve will also host outdoor yoga on Wednesday, August 16, and outdoor meditation session on Sunday, August 27.
You may also want to watch:
Information and Events officer, Elle Taylor said: ‘’We’re really excited to be working with experienced local instructors, who have offered to take their classes outside. Each of these events is a great introduction, and also offers an al-fresco twist to those who are more experienced.
Spaces are limited and must be booked. visit: wildeastdevon.co.uk , email: email@example.com or phone: 01395 517557.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 3 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 8 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
- 9 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 10 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost