Overnight burglary in Honiton
Police believe burglars were disturbed.
PETROL was stolen from a lawnmower during a burglary in Honiton.
Police are investigating reports that two sheds were burgled at Honiton Bowling Green overnight last night (Thursday).
Entry was gained to the sheds by removing two padlocks, which have not been found.
A police spokeswoman said: “It is possible the persons responsible were disturbed.”
Police are asking anyone who may have any information to contact them on 08452 777444, quoting crime reference KH/10/574.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 The East Devon town being labelled a success despite the lack of a town centre
- 3 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 4 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 5 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 6 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets
- 7 Rising cost to council of boosting salaries to match market rate
- 8 'Variant is a stark reminder pandemic isn't over'
- 9 Property of the Week: Dolphin Street, Colyton
- 10 Devon charity offering fuel poverty advice and support this winter