Overnight burglary in Honiton
Police believe burglars were disturbed.
PETROL was stolen from a lawnmower during a burglary in Honiton.
Police are investigating reports that two sheds were burgled at Honiton Bowling Green overnight last night (Thursday).
Entry was gained to the sheds by removing two padlocks, which have not been found.
A police spokeswoman said: “It is possible the persons responsible were disturbed.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who may have any information to contact them on 08452 777444, quoting crime reference KH/10/574.
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 5 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 6 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 9 Clyst Valley park is part of Exmouth to Exmoor national trail vision
- 10 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations