Overnight closures on M5
Diversions in place.
Motorists are being advised of a number of overnight closures on the exit slip roads of junction 29 on the M5.
The southbound exit, northbound entry and southbound entry at the junction will be closed from 8pm until 6am.
On the M5 southbound exit the slip road will be closed overnight from Monday, January 9, to Thursday, January 12, with a diversion route via Junction 30 Sandygate in place.
The M5 northbound entry will be closed overnight on January 13, 16 and 17.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a signed diversion from Moor Lane roundabout, then via Moor Lane (Sowton Industrial Estate), Moto roundabout and Sidmouth Road to M5 Junction 30 Sandygate.
The M5 southbound entry will be closed overnight until Friday, January 20.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Musical treat raises £800 for Afghanistan charity appeal
- 9 Cranbrook prevail in local derby
- 10 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
The diversion for M5 southbound traffic will be along the A30/A3015 to Moor Lane roundabout, then via Moor Lane (Sowton Industrial Estate), Moto roundabout and Sidmouth Road to Junction 30 of the M5.
The closures are due to work being carried out by South West Highways as part of ongoing road improvements.