Overnight closures warning
Signed diversions to be put in place.
Overnight closures are being put in place on the A30 westbound and junction 29 on the M5 to allow work to be carried out.
Motorists are being advised that the A30 westbound carriageway from the Daisymount junction to the Moor Lane roundabout and M5 junction 29 southbound entry, exit slip roads, and northbound exit slip road will be closed from 8pm until 6am.
This is to allow resurfacing work to be carried out and the installation of signs, kerbing and cabling from Monday, August 13, to Saturday 18.
The A30 and M5 slip roads will be open as normal during the daytime.
You may also want to watch:
Signed diversions will be in place.
Further night-time closures of the A30 and M5 slip roads are also scheduled for the following week and in September.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism