Overnight road closures
M5 and A30 closures
Motorists are being advised of overnight road closures on the A30 westbound carriageway from the Daisymount junction to the junction 29 of the M5 this week.
The road will be closed for surfacing work as part of Devon County Council’s on-going scheme to upgrade junction 29 of the M5.
The southbound entry slip road on Junction 29 will also be closed.
Road closures will be in place from 8pm until 6am on Tuesday, April 10, Wednesday 11, Thursday 12, Friday 13, and Saturday 14.
You may also want to watch:
During the day the westbound A30 and M5 slip road will be open as normal.
A signed diversion for westbound A30 traffic will be put into place.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 7 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 8 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Premier League contract for local footballer
To join the A30 westbound at the Exeter International Airport junction or the Blackhorse westbound on-slip will be diverted to Daisymount and follow the diversion towards Moor Lane roundabout.
Motorists heading westbound to the airport on the A30 will also be diverted via the same route to junction 30 Sandygate and Moor Lane to junction 29 on the M5 - returning eastwards via the A30.
Further night closures on the A30 and M5 slip roads are anticipated in May.