Overnight road closures
Slip road closures at M5 junction 29.
A series of overnight closures are scheduled to take place on the southbound and northbound exit slip roads at junction 29 on the M5.
The closures are part of an ongoing upgrade to provide access to the Exeter and East Devon Growth Point and will take place on the southbound exit slip from Monday, May 28, to Wednesday, May 30, between 8pm and 6am.
The northbound exit will be closed during the same hours from Tuesday, May 29, to Thursday, May 31.
The slip roads will not be closed at the same time and will be open as usual in the daytime.
During the closure southbound traffic on the M5 will follow a signed diversion route to Junction 30 where traffic will travel around Sandygate roundabout to re-join the M5 northbound and exit the M5 again at the Junction 29 northbound exit slip road for the A30.
M5 northbound traffic will follow the signed diversion to exit at Junction 30 and follow the diversion along Moor Lane to Moor Lane roundabout.
- 1 Caravan left 'severely damaged' by fire on A35
- 2 Aldi seeking approval for extension of former Coop site
- 3 Happy Hippos all set for Peninsula push
- 4 South West warning for drought issued
- 5 Kilmington driver admits injuring woman in Axminster crash
- 6 Outdoor fire in Lyme Regis
- 7 Honiton history: Four generations of the Hussey family auctions
- 8 Ottery St Mary - a shopping paradise
- 9 Seaton ladies storm into semi-finals of Top Club competition
- 10 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
Temporary speed limits will remain while South West Highways Ltd carry out the work on behalf of Devon County Council.