OYEZ! Breakfast in Honiton
MP Neil Parish and town crier Dave Retter guests at Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s December breakfast meeting.
MP Neil Parish and town crier Dave Retter were treated to a full English breakfast by business leaders in Honiton this morning (Friday).
They were guests at the December meeting of Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry, held at Montgomery’s.
Mr Retter was invited as a ‘thank you’ for all he does to promote the town and Mr Parish was following up on an earlier visit to a chamber breakfast meeting.
He spoke about a number of issues affecting traders, including business rates.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor Vernon Whitlock, the Mayor of Honiton, was also at the event.
Hosted by Colin Wright, the chamber’s chairman, the breakfast attracted a ‘full house’.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 5 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
Photo by Belinda Bennett.