OYEZ! Breakfast in Honiton
MP Neil Parish and town crier Dave Retter guests at Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s December breakfast meeting.
MP Neil Parish and town crier Dave Retter were treated to a full English breakfast by business leaders in Honiton this morning (Friday).
They were guests at the December meeting of Honiton and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry, held at Montgomery’s.
Mr Retter was invited as a ‘thank you’ for all he does to promote the town and Mr Parish was following up on an earlier visit to a chamber breakfast meeting.
He spoke about a number of issues affecting traders, including business rates.
Councillor Vernon Whitlock, the Mayor of Honiton, was also at the event.
Hosted by Colin Wright, the chamber’s chairman, the breakfast attracted a ‘full house’.
- 1 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 2 River Cottage Kitchen now open again at out-of-town HQ
- 3 Pub of the year Axminster Inn crowned
- 4 Axminster Queens Jubilee events
- 5 Honiton author release new sci-fi drama book
- 6 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 7 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
- 8 Date reportedly set for Tiverton and Honiton by-election
- 9 Talaton gardens re-opens for the summer
- 10 Gang responsible for bringing a kilo of drugs into Devon jailed for 23 years
Photo by Belinda Bennett.