Pair arrested over planned photo shoot, Honiton
A MAN and woman have been arrested on suspicion of arranging to take indecent images of a person under 18. The pair have been released on bail pending further police enquiries.
A MAN and woman have been arrested on suspicion of arranging to take indecent images of a person under 18.
The pair have been released on bail pending further police enquiries.
Police are reminding youngsters to seek parental advice before agreeing to any modelling work.
DS Ian Tyres said: "If young people are approached to do any form of modelling work, they should make sure they know who they are dealing with and don't do anything without speaking to their parents about it, and report any concerns to us.
You may also want to watch:
"Those looking for models are encouraged to take every reasonable step to ensure the person they are approaching is of the legal age to do so.
- 1 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 2 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 3 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations
- 4 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 5 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 6 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 7 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 8 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 9 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 10 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future