Pair arrested over planned photo shoot, Honiton
A MAN and woman have been arrested on suspicion of arranging to take indecent images of a person under 18. The pair have been released on bail pending further police enquiries.
A MAN and woman have been arrested on suspicion of arranging to take indecent images of a person under 18.
The pair have been released on bail pending further police enquiries.
Police are reminding youngsters to seek parental advice before agreeing to any modelling work.
DS Ian Tyres said: "If young people are approached to do any form of modelling work, they should make sure they know who they are dealing with and don't do anything without speaking to their parents about it, and report any concerns to us.
You may also want to watch:
"Those looking for models are encouraged to take every reasonable step to ensure the person they are approaching is of the legal age to do so.
- 1 Honiton supermarket reopens bigger and better
- 2 Town's extended Aldi store open again for shoppers
- 3 Have your say on shape of future town development
- 4 Seaton salutes its green-fingered garden winners
- 5 Bikers take the limelight at Wiscombe Park
- 6 Drama club rewarded for Christmas show that proved a winner
- 7 Nursing home enjoys great outdoors with family barbecue
- 8 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 9 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 10 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco