Panto proves a hit in Luppitt
Luppitt Players’ look forward to its next production.
It has been a successful pantomime season for Luppitt Players who wowed audiences with its latest production - A toad in a hole.
The production based on the childrens’ classic The Wind in the Willows, was well supported, and raised �1,050, which will be shared out between the Devon Air Ambulance Trust, CLIC Sargent and Help for Heroes.
Director Steve Berry said: “We had a very good turnout.
“It was a huge success”
Members are already looking forward to their next production.
- 1 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 2 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 3 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 6 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 7 Charity golf circus on the Honiton greens
- 8 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight