Panto time again, Oh yes it is
- Credit: Archant
Honiton Pantomime Society to entertain at its End of the Pier Show.
Honiton Pantomime Society has been busy rehearsing for its annual variety show.
The End of the Pier Show will have plenty of songs, dances and comedy sketches to entertain all ages and includes a ploughman’s supper.
The master of ceremonies for the evening will once again be the Grand Old Dame of Panto Max Pipe.
There will only be two performances of this year’s show, which take place on Friday, August 2, and Saturday, August 3. Both start at 7.30pm at Honiton Community College.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £8 and are available from Honiton Toy Shop.
The audience are invited to bring along their own drinks for the evening.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 9 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
Families and groups wishing to sit together should book early to avoid disappointment as tickets sell out quickly.