Women rescued from 50ft high tree.
A parachutist was rescued by specialist fire crews after landing in a tree in Dunkeswell.
The woman was rescued from a 50ft high tree on Saturday at Dunkeswell Air Centre.
Two fire appliances from Honiton attended the incident, which occurred at 3.48pm, and a specialist rescue team from the urban search and rescue station in Exeter was mobilised.
Crews also requested a second search and rescue team from Bridgwater and a further appliance from Cullompton was requested.
You may also want to watch:
A ladder, bolt croppers and a harness were used to bring the woman to the ground and an ambulance was standing by to assess her for injuries
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 3 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 4 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 5 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 6 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 7 Judith is miles ahead in climate change action campaign
- 8 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 9 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 10 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner