Make and Munch courses resume at Axminster
- Credit: Archant
Healthy eating charity HALFF will help parents and carers prepare tasty and nutritious meals for families
Axminster-based healthy eating charity HALFF is beginning a new series of its popular Make and Munch cooking courses next week.
Providing hands-on cooking practice, it’s an opportunity for mums, dads and carers with children to learn new skills and pick up nutritional tips to help make diets healthier and lives in the kitchen easier.
HALFF’s nutritionist will be on hand to offer advice about food and cooking for children generally.
The sessions are free and people can enjoy a sit down lunch with other parents/carers and children at the end.
You may also want to watch:
The group will next meet on Tuesday (October 30), 10.30am to 12.30pm in the Masonic Hall, South Street, Axminster.
Further sessions will take place on November 27, December 18, January 29, February 26 and March 26.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 9 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 10 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
There is no need to book, just turn up on the day. HALFF will also be offering a 15 per cent discount voucher on the day to use in its Food Hub, which is next door to the Masonic Hall.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 01297 631782. You can also follow HALFF on Facebook @halfffoodhub and Twitter @halffcharity.