Parking charge would hit trade
Re: Proposed Parking Meters. With regard to the above, as a lady who is trying to run a business within the town s trading area, the installation of parking meters would not only restrict trade in what are already difficult times, but would also ensure
Re: Proposed Parking Meters.
With regard to the above, as a lady who is trying to run a business within the town's trading area, the installation of parking meters would not only restrict trade in what are already difficult times, but would also ensure that even more potential customers would do their shopping elsewhere.
With respect to the possibility of the installation of parking meters along the Esplanade, this should only be implemented within the summer months and then only between the hours of 10am and 6pm, the winter months should remain meter-free for the reasons given above and for others that those in authority should readily perceive.
Finally, to press home my point, why should those working in their offices at The Knowle be allowed parking at little or no cost, when we in Seaton will be expected to pay for the privilege.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 6 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 7 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 8 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 9 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon