Parking charge would hit trade
Re: Proposed Parking Meters. With regard to the above, as a lady who is trying to run a business within the town s trading area, the installation of parking meters would not only restrict trade in what are already difficult times, but would also ensure
Re: Proposed Parking Meters.
With regard to the above, as a lady who is trying to run a business within the town's trading area, the installation of parking meters would not only restrict trade in what are already difficult times, but would also ensure that even more potential customers would do their shopping elsewhere.
With respect to the possibility of the installation of parking meters along the Esplanade, this should only be implemented within the summer months and then only between the hours of 10am and 6pm, the winter months should remain meter-free for the reasons given above and for others that those in authority should readily perceive.
Finally, to press home my point, why should those working in their offices at The Knowle be allowed parking at little or no cost, when we in Seaton will be expected to pay for the privilege.
- 1 Landlord jailed for 'groping barmaids' trying to stuff wages down their tops
- 2 Candidates lining up to replace Neil Parish in Tiverton and Honiton
- 3 New Repair Cafe to open in Honiton next month
- 4 Neil Parish wont stand in Honiton and Tiverton by-election
- 5 'Something for everyone' as Axe Vale Show returns to Axminster
- 6 New unit to be built opposite Hangar two at Dunkeswell Airfield
- 7 Pub organises fundraising gigs for Ukraine
- 8 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 9 Town council explores best way forward for the Beehive
- 10 Axminster Queens Jubilee events