Parking charge would hit trade
Re: Proposed Parking Meters. With regard to the above, as a lady who is trying to run a business within the town s trading area, the installation of parking meters would not only restrict trade in what are already difficult times, but would also ensure
Re: Proposed Parking Meters.
With regard to the above, as a lady who is trying to run a business within the town's trading area, the installation of parking meters would not only restrict trade in what are already difficult times, but would also ensure that even more potential customers would do their shopping elsewhere.
With respect to the possibility of the installation of parking meters along the Esplanade, this should only be implemented within the summer months and then only between the hours of 10am and 6pm, the winter months should remain meter-free for the reasons given above and for others that those in authority should readily perceive.
Finally, to press home my point, why should those working in their offices at The Knowle be allowed parking at little or no cost, when we in Seaton will be expected to pay for the privilege.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 5 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 6 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 7 Lady Captain's Day at Axe Cliff
- 8 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 9 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 10 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death