Payhembury Christmas Market and Mingle is back
- Credit: Picture: Google Maps
A market showcasing local businesses around Payhembury is being held this Friday (November 26)
Market and Mingle takes place at Payhembury Village Hall between 7pm and 9pm.
After a break last year due to Covid-19, the event returns this year in time to pick up Christmas presents for friends and family.
It is a chance to shop with local small businesses and craftspeople, while mingling with friends and enjoying tea, coffee and cake.
The items for sale will include pottery, toiletries, jewellery, home decorations, calendars, dog accessories and much more.
There will be no entrance fee, but there will be a collection of donations of tinned items for the food bank.
Proceeds from the tables and refreshments will go to Payhembury Playing Field.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 The East Devon town being labelled a success despite the lack of a town centre
- 3 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 4 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 5 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 6 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets
- 7 'Variant is a stark reminder pandemic isn't over'
- 8 Rising cost to council of boosting salaries to match market rate
- 9 Devon charity offering fuel poverty advice and support this winter
- 10 Property of the Week: Dolphin Street, Colyton
The full list of attending stalls is as include
- Village Scents
- Token Gift
- The Crazy Brownie Lady
- Accessories and gifts by 'Josielicious'
- Warren Houghton
- Victoria Morris
- Devon Barn Interiors
- Walkies on the Wildside
- The Tattooed Crafter
- Carols Crafts
- Treacle and Friends