Pecorama provides backdrop for wedding pictures
Students get their film careers on track at Beer railway
ROMANCE was in the air at a steamy setting in East Devon today.
Pecorama, home of the Beer Heights Light Railway, has been playing host to acclaimed film Producer Pete Sheppard, of Fusion Waterside Studios, and a group of make-up students from North Hertfordshire College.
They spent two days there, using the magnificent gardens to create a fantastic backdrop for bridal photography.
As part of the project the ‘Orion’ Pullman carriage and station platform took on an Edwardian theme.
You may also want to watch:
A number of the captured images will be selectively used in new Pecorama publications. These will launch the winter opening of the ‘Orion’ Pullman Car, serving teas, coffees, cakes and light snacks to compliment the already year-round opening of the model railway exhibition and shop.
In addition, plans are afoot to promote Pecorama as the new wedding venue in East Devon.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 4 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 5 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 6 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 7 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 8 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad