Pecorama provides backdrop for wedding pictures
Students get their film careers on track at Beer railway
ROMANCE was in the air at a steamy setting in East Devon today.
Pecorama, home of the Beer Heights Light Railway, has been playing host to acclaimed film Producer Pete Sheppard, of Fusion Waterside Studios, and a group of make-up students from North Hertfordshire College.
They spent two days there, using the magnificent gardens to create a fantastic backdrop for bridal photography.
As part of the project the ‘Orion’ Pullman carriage and station platform took on an Edwardian theme.
A number of the captured images will be selectively used in new Pecorama publications. These will launch the winter opening of the ‘Orion’ Pullman Car, serving teas, coffees, cakes and light snacks to compliment the already year-round opening of the model railway exhibition and shop.
In addition, plans are afoot to promote Pecorama as the new wedding venue in East Devon.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 3 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 4 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets
- 5 Special tree tribute to lost loved ones launched
- 6 Property of the Week: Dolphin Street, Colyton
- 7 Beer's three days of Christmas
- 8 Rising cost to council of boosting salaries to match market rate
- 9 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 10 Beer beat Bucks to reach the last eight