Pecorama provides backdrop for wedding pictures
Students get their film careers on track at Beer railway
ROMANCE was in the air at a steamy setting in East Devon today.
Pecorama, home of the Beer Heights Light Railway, has been playing host to acclaimed film Producer Pete Sheppard, of Fusion Waterside Studios, and a group of make-up students from North Hertfordshire College.
They spent two days there, using the magnificent gardens to create a fantastic backdrop for bridal photography.
As part of the project the ‘Orion’ Pullman carriage and station platform took on an Edwardian theme.
You may also want to watch:
A number of the captured images will be selectively used in new Pecorama publications. These will launch the winter opening of the ‘Orion’ Pullman Car, serving teas, coffees, cakes and light snacks to compliment the already year-round opening of the model railway exhibition and shop.
In addition, plans are afoot to promote Pecorama as the new wedding venue in East Devon.
- 1 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 2 School recognised for appliance of science
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
- 6 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 7 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 8 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 9 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 10 Author's school visit takes the biscuit