Pensioner apologises for outburst
OAP ‘let rip’ after seeing man and young son riding bicycles on Honiton pavement.
A pensioner has issued a heartfelt apology to a man and his eight-year-old son, whom he shouted at in Honiton on Tuesday last week.
Through the Midweek Herald, the OAP would like to convey the following message: “I lost it that day and went completely over the top.
“I’d like to apologise unreservedly.”
He said he “let rip” after seeing the man and child riding bicycles on the pavement in Streamers Meadows.
You may also want to watch:
In hindsight, he accepts, the man was just helping his son learn to cycle.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone