Pensioner apologises for outburst
OAP ‘let rip’ after seeing man and young son riding bicycles on Honiton pavement.
A pensioner has issued a heartfelt apology to a man and his eight-year-old son, whom he shouted at in Honiton on Tuesday last week.
Through the Midweek Herald, the OAP would like to convey the following message: “I lost it that day and went completely over the top.
“I’d like to apologise unreservedly.”
He said he “let rip” after seeing the man and child riding bicycles on the pavement in Streamers Meadows.
You may also want to watch:
In hindsight, he accepts, the man was just helping his son learn to cycle.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 6 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 7 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 8 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 9 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon