People must take responsibility
Crime in our constituency needs to have a completely different approach developed to tackle it. Every week, we hear of a new form of vandalism and anti-social behaviour on our streets being committed across the whole constituency.
Crime in our constituency needs to have a completely different approach developed to tackle it.
Every week, we hear of a new form of vandalism and anti-social behaviour on our streets being committed across the whole constituency. The three main political parties all seem to have forgotten that to commit a crime is to make a rational and moral choice to ignore the laws of society for a personal gain? MPs across the board all seem to have decided that criminals are forced into crime and that it's not the fault of the individual. As a result, rehabilitation and hugs are favoured over deterrence. This is not only the wrong choice but is an invitation for re-offending.
We need to reinvent a lost British idea - social responsibility.
In no civilised society should the rights of the criminal be put in front of the rights of society.
You may also want to watch:
People must take responsibility for the choices they make and be held to account when those decisions ignore the rights of others.
Our constituency, our country needs change.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 4 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 8 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 9 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years
- 10 Honiton bowlers move indoors with success
UKIP Parliamentary candidate for Tiverton and Honiton.