People must take responsibility
Crime in our constituency needs to have a completely different approach developed to tackle it. Every week, we hear of a new form of vandalism and anti-social behaviour on our streets being committed across the whole constituency.
Crime in our constituency needs to have a completely different approach developed to tackle it.
Every week, we hear of a new form of vandalism and anti-social behaviour on our streets being committed across the whole constituency. The three main political parties all seem to have forgotten that to commit a crime is to make a rational and moral choice to ignore the laws of society for a personal gain? MPs across the board all seem to have decided that criminals are forced into crime and that it's not the fault of the individual. As a result, rehabilitation and hugs are favoured over deterrence. This is not only the wrong choice but is an invitation for re-offending.
We need to reinvent a lost British idea - social responsibility.
In no civilised society should the rights of the criminal be put in front of the rights of society.
You may also want to watch:
People must take responsibility for the choices they make and be held to account when those decisions ignore the rights of others.
Our constituency, our country needs change.
- 1 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 2 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 3 School recognised for appliance of science
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
- 6 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 7 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 8 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 9 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 10 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
UKIP Parliamentary candidate for Tiverton and Honiton.