People must take responsibility
Crime in our constituency needs to have a completely different approach developed to tackle it. Every week, we hear of a new form of vandalism and anti-social behaviour on our streets being committed across the whole constituency.
Crime in our constituency needs to have a completely different approach developed to tackle it.
Every week, we hear of a new form of vandalism and anti-social behaviour on our streets being committed across the whole constituency. The three main political parties all seem to have forgotten that to commit a crime is to make a rational and moral choice to ignore the laws of society for a personal gain? MPs across the board all seem to have decided that criminals are forced into crime and that it's not the fault of the individual. As a result, rehabilitation and hugs are favoured over deterrence. This is not only the wrong choice but is an invitation for re-offending.
We need to reinvent a lost British idea - social responsibility.
In no civilised society should the rights of the criminal be put in front of the rights of society.
You may also want to watch:
People must take responsibility for the choices they make and be held to account when those decisions ignore the rights of others.
Our constituency, our country needs change.
- 1 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 2 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 5 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 6 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 7 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 8 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 9 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 10 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
UKIP Parliamentary candidate for Tiverton and Honiton.