There With You: Say your personal ‘thank you’ to the NHS
- Credit: Archant
The overwhelming gratitude we all feel for our brave NHS heroes and other key workers is reflected in the thunderous applause which resonates throughout local communities every Thursday night at 8pm.
It is also seen in the lockdown charity fundraisers, the rainbow trails through streets, and the messages of support which fill pages of social media sites.
We want to offer readers a chance to say a personal thank you, or pictures and images of the NHS weekly applause, which we can then compile for publication both in print and online.
Send us your NHS thank yous as landscape video clips or photo messages, together will full details of who is featured.
We will need to keep video messages to 10 seconds. We would also need them to include your name and location with the email.
You may also want to watch:
Email your photos or Wetransfer links for videos to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 7 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners