Petrol thief branded a ‘moron’
Pensioner’s fuel stolen for fourth time.
Petrol thieves have targeted a car in Honiton for a fourth time.
The victim has branded the culprit “a moron” , saying: “Something awful could have happened if I’d driven the car.”
The Vauxhall Astra was parked in the long stay car park in Dowell Street when the theft happened.
It was discovered by a resident on Sunday morning, who alerted the car’s owner.
You may also want to watch:
“I was told my car had been tampered with,” said the victim.
He is reporting the theft to police.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 4 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 Local Football Results
- 7 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 8 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 9 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 10 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton