With reference to the letter last week from Chris Byrne-Jones... Our Committee is absolutely thrilled about his most generous offer.
With reference to the letter last week from Chris Byrne-Jones...
Our Committee is absolutely thrilled about his most generous offer.
Chris is one of our vice-presidents and has been a great help to us over the six years we have been in existence. Seaton Phoenix is a registered charity (No. 1109752) and has a very small, hard-working committee.
We welcome new members and Chris has asked that he keep a supply of application forms in his shop.
You may also want to watch:
We hold regular events and, as a purely local charity, all money raised is spent locally.
From 2005 till March, 2009 we donated the tremendous sum of �10,861.87, all raised by a small cohort of helpers.
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 School recognised for appliance of science
- 5 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 6 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
Our AGM will be held on June 4, when the 2009/10 figure will be available.
Our thanks must go to all those generous people of Seaton.