With reference to the letter last week from Chris Byrne-Jones... Our Committee is absolutely thrilled about his most generous offer.
With reference to the letter last week from Chris Byrne-Jones...
Our Committee is absolutely thrilled about his most generous offer.
Chris is one of our vice-presidents and has been a great help to us over the six years we have been in existence. Seaton Phoenix is a registered charity (No. 1109752) and has a very small, hard-working committee.
We welcome new members and Chris has asked that he keep a supply of application forms in his shop.
You may also want to watch:
We hold regular events and, as a purely local charity, all money raised is spent locally.
From 2005 till March, 2009 we donated the tremendous sum of �10,861.87, all raised by a small cohort of helpers.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 4 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 5 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 6 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 7 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 8 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 9 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 10 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
Our AGM will be held on June 4, when the 2009/10 figure will be available.
Our thanks must go to all those generous people of Seaton.