With reference to the letter last week from Chris Byrne-Jones... Our Committee is absolutely thrilled about his most generous offer.
With reference to the letter last week from Chris Byrne-Jones...
Our Committee is absolutely thrilled about his most generous offer.
Chris is one of our vice-presidents and has been a great help to us over the six years we have been in existence. Seaton Phoenix is a registered charity (No. 1109752) and has a very small, hard-working committee.
We welcome new members and Chris has asked that he keep a supply of application forms in his shop.
You may also want to watch:
We hold regular events and, as a purely local charity, all money raised is spent locally.
From 2005 till March, 2009 we donated the tremendous sum of �10,861.87, all raised by a small cohort of helpers.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 3 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 4 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 5 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 6 Cranbrook's minister praises town as she says goodbye
- 7 Adjusting to cricket's new points-average system
- 8 East Devon enterprises applaud council for rapid response to covid funds
- 9 Home care business receives prestigious national popularity award
- 10 Yarty Party is back with a line-up to lift spirits and entertain
Our AGM will be held on June 4, when the 2009/10 figure will be available.
Our thanks must go to all those generous people of Seaton.