PICTURES: A colourful day at Mill Water School
Children and staff at Mill Water Show their support for Cancer Research UK.
Children and staff at Mill Water School in Honiton donned bandanas of every colour to raise money for Cancer Research.
The bandana day was inspired by teaching assistant Jean Williams who is currently undergoing treatment for breast cancer and wears a different bandana or headscarf to school everyday.
There was also competition for the best bandana, which was won by Ellen Hampton.
“Everyone had a fun time,” says Jean. “All the students and staff have been very supportive.”
You may also want to watch:
The school raised �155.50 which will be donated to Cancer Research UK.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 3 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 4 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 5 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 6 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 7 Judith is miles ahead in climate change action campaign
- 8 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 9 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 10 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner