PICTURES: Beehive Bash
Local performers show their support for Honiton’s new community centre.
Local performers sang their hearts out to raise money for Honiton’s new community centre.
More than 80 people turned out to the Beehive Benefit Bash on Saturday at Boston Tea Party.
Performers who waived their fees for the event, included Sweet Black Angels, Shirley Blue, Blimey Oh Riley and the Grand Bard of Exeter, Jackie Juno,
The bash raised �320. The total raised so far is approaching �16,000 mark.
A spokesperson for Friends of the Beehive said: “We would like to thank all the performers and helpers and ticket sales points, Wendy’s Cookshop, Honiton Toy Shop and the Tourist Information Centre.
“The Boston Tea Party staff were wonderful, as was everybody who came and made it such a great evening.”
- 1 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 2 Upheaval at Honiton Town Council as six members walk out of meeting and resign
- 3 'People are now too smart to fall for Tory culture wars...'
- 4 Property of the Week: Thorn Cottage, Stockland
- 5 Met office weather warning for fog TONIGHT
- 6 Sophie sacrifices waist-length hair for charity
- 7 Chris reminisces on his earliest memories from the 1980s
- 8 Missing 21 year old from Honiton FOUND
- 9 Four Devon locations make 'worst places to live' list for 2022
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance Helicopter in need of repair following an emergency mission to Dartmoor