Pictures: Fun-filled afternoon in Feniton
- Credit: Archant
Roughly 200 people enjoyed an afternoon of Easter-themed fun at Feniton Primary School.
The event was put on by Money Makers after-school club, and raised £640.
Visitors enjoyed a variety of activities, including seven inflatable attractions - including jousting and a bouncy castle - and traditional fair games.
Food was served up by Robin Rea, of Ottery St Mary-based company Rusty Pig.
Everyone also enjoyed a popular egg throwing competition in the school’s playground.
You may also want to watch:
Lisa Pollen, who is leader of the Enrichment Club - which comprises Money Makers and other groups - said: “It was a really successful day - all of the Money Makers children planned their events and very much kept charge of their stalls.
“They had a great sense of achievement and I think this was a valuable educational experience for them.”
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre