PICTURES - Honiton Show a roaring success
The rain didn’t dampen visitors spirits.
VISITORS flocked to this year’s Honiton Show in their thousands despite the soggy start to the popular one-day event.
This year marked the 121st anniversary of show, which showcases the best of local farming, crafts and rural skills.
There was plenty of entertainment on offer for the whole family with a death defying motorcycle display from Bolddog Lings Freestyle Team, vintage tractors and some canine magic from the Rockwood Dog display team and Cyril the Squirrel and his racing terriers.
The best of agriculture and farming were also on display with local farmers and breeders showcasing the best of their sheep, cattle, poultry and alpacas.
You may also want to watch:
See next week’s Midweek Herald for more.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Wildwood Escot ready for a frighteningly good October half term
- 9 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 10 Cranbrook prevail in local derby