Picturesque drive for Poppy Appeal organiser
A contrast to the conditions being experienced by service personnel.
On behalf of the Royal British Legion, I would like to thank all the volunteers and villagers in the Feniton area for raising the sum of �2,204.45 for this year’s Poppy Appeal.
The villages, of Clyst Hydon, Clyst St Lawrence, Talaton, Feniton, Buckerell and Gittisham, are in the area I cover. It was a very picturesque drive around the lanes, the autumn colours amazing. What a contrast to the conditions our lads and lasses in the war zones are experiencing.
Thank you all most sincerely.
You may also want to watch:
Local Poppy Appeal organiser
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 7 Have your say on future development of village
- 8 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 9 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 10 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire