Pirates man the tills at Tesco
It’s “biscuits ahoy!” as supermarket staff back Seaton air ambulance fund raising week
Customers at Seaton Tesco were greeted by a band of ‘blood-thirsty buccaneers’ last week – armed with biscuits.
Staff there had been chosen as ‘keepers of the treasure chest’ during the resort’s recent pirate day parade.
The Harbour Road store was the final destination for the mini pirates collecting 19 clues on their quest to find the “pot of gold”.
Staff members greeted the successful young booty hunters who dipped into a chest filled with a variety of goodies. Free cookies were also handed to customers.
You may also want to watch:
Seaton Tesco community champion Rhoda Snell said: “We’d like to congratulate the organisers on such a successful week and are glad we were able to be part of it.”
The pirate parade was part of the town’s fund raising week for the Devon Air Ambulance.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert