Pit Club to re-open
Honiton’s only nightclub to be renamed The Boutique.
Honiton’s only nightclub is set to reopen next month.
The former Pit Club, in Northcote Lane, is to be re-named The Boutique.
Paul Wrigglesworth, of South West Nightclubs Limited, aims to open the town centre venue before the end of September.
He will formally take over the running of the premises on August 13.
You may also want to watch:
The Boutique will offer live music from up-and-coming bands, DJs from across the region and comedy acts.
It will be open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, with Saturdays being “full on club nights”.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 4 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 8 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 9 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years
- 10 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
Watch this space for further information.