Pit Club to re-open
Honiton’s only nightclub to be renamed The Boutique.
Honiton’s only nightclub is set to reopen next month.
The former Pit Club, in Northcote Lane, is to be re-named The Boutique.
Paul Wrigglesworth, of South West Nightclubs Limited, aims to open the town centre venue before the end of September.
He will formally take over the running of the premises on August 13.
You may also want to watch:
The Boutique will offer live music from up-and-coming bands, DJs from across the region and comedy acts.
It will be open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, with Saturdays being “full on club nights”.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 6 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 7 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 8 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 9 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
Watch this space for further information.