Planning for the future at Seaton Jurassic
- Credit: Archant
Local firm of solicitors will give free advice on wills, care home fees and lasting powers of attorney.
Legal experts from Everys’ Seaton office are offering advice on wills, lasting powers of attorney and care home fees at a free talk in Seaton Jurassic Centre on Tuesday, May 1.
Solicitor Naomi Woods explained the necessity for making a will.
“Many people in the UK do not currently have a will, which can lead to difficulties upon death.
“Your assets may not pass to whom you wish to inherit, leaving your loved ones in financial stress. In order to ensure your affairs are in order, we recommend that you prepare a will.”
You may also want to watch:
Lisa De-la-Hunty, one of the firm’s private client experts, will also cover the importance of creating a lasting power of attorney, to take over business, property and healthcare decisions should you become incapacitated.
Everys are offering 10 per cent off their will writing and Powers of Attorney services for this who attend the event.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 6 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 9 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 10 How you can help your children keep up with studying
To book a place call 01297 626879 or email Georgina.firstname.lastname@example.org