Please, get in touch
I am writing to you in hope that your readers may be able to help me. On Tuesday, April 6, between 4.30pm and 5pm, my parked car was hit by another vehicle in The Co-operative car park, Underfleet Way, Seaton. I believe that the owner was unaware that
I am writing to you in hope that your readers may be able to help me. On Tuesday, April 6, between 4.30pm and 5pm, my parked car was hit by another vehicle in The Co-operative car park, Underfleet Way, Seaton.
I believe that the owner was unaware that they had struck the driver's door of my car and, despite the presence of a witness at the scene, sadly the police have now informed me that they were unable to trace the owner of the vehicle.
My car is not currently roadworthy and is also unsecure, as the collision damaged the inner mechanism of the electric window, rendering it stuck open.
As I am currently studying for a PhD in molecular cancer therapy at Cardiff University (and hence I was visiting my parents), I cannot afford to fund the repairs myself or the cost of the insurance excess, therefore I would be hugely grateful if the owner of the vehicle would contact me.
You may also want to watch:
Apart from the colour of the car (metallic grey-blue), the only descriptive feature that I have are magnetic signs on the sides of the vehicle advertising "Lord Winston's Walking Tours", with a picture of a man holding a Union Flag.
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 3 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 4 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 7 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 8 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 9 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 10 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure