Please, get in touch
I am writing to you in hope that your readers may be able to help me. On Tuesday, April 6, between 4.30pm and 5pm, my parked car was hit by another vehicle in The Co-operative car park, Underfleet Way, Seaton. I believe that the owner was unaware that
I am writing to you in hope that your readers may be able to help me. On Tuesday, April 6, between 4.30pm and 5pm, my parked car was hit by another vehicle in The Co-operative car park, Underfleet Way, Seaton.
I believe that the owner was unaware that they had struck the driver's door of my car and, despite the presence of a witness at the scene, sadly the police have now informed me that they were unable to trace the owner of the vehicle.
My car is not currently roadworthy and is also unsecure, as the collision damaged the inner mechanism of the electric window, rendering it stuck open.
As I am currently studying for a PhD in molecular cancer therapy at Cardiff University (and hence I was visiting my parents), I cannot afford to fund the repairs myself or the cost of the insurance excess, therefore I would be hugely grateful if the owner of the vehicle would contact me.
You may also want to watch:
Apart from the colour of the car (metallic grey-blue), the only descriptive feature that I have are magnetic signs on the sides of the vehicle advertising "Lord Winston's Walking Tours", with a picture of a man holding a Union Flag.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 5 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 6 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 9 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 10 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis