As I was reading through the paper, searching the Job Section, I came across a letter in Your Letters. I read the headline. Plea: Gi s a Job! We all have this predicament.
As I was reading through the paper, searching the Job Section, I came across a letter in Your Letters.
I read the headline. Plea: Gi's a Job! We all have this predicament.
I am 18 and have been doing plumbing at Exeter College for two years (Level 1 and 2). I now need to do Level 3 and need an apprenticeship. I have tried everything - ads, posters, phoning, writing. I do not want to end my career and be another unemployed person. There seems to be no help out there.
I can get paid �49 per week unemployment bene-fit. Why can they not pay this to a plumber to let me continue my career, instead of me sitting at home doing nothing?
You may also want to watch:
Is there anyone out there who would consider taking on a plumbing appren-tice? CV and references available.
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 3 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia
- 4 Caroline and Steve Bond win Covid Cup at Axe Cliff
- 5 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 6 Honiton carers' group meets again
- 7 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 8 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event
- 9 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 10 When former emperor Napolean came to Devon
Penn Cottage, Axminster Road, Charmouth