As I was reading through the paper, searching the Job Section, I came across a letter in Your Letters. I read the headline. Plea: Gi s a Job! We all have this predicament.
As I was reading through the paper, searching the Job Section, I came across a letter in Your Letters.
I read the headline. Plea: Gi's a Job! We all have this predicament.
I am 18 and have been doing plumbing at Exeter College for two years (Level 1 and 2). I now need to do Level 3 and need an apprenticeship. I have tried everything - ads, posters, phoning, writing. I do not want to end my career and be another unemployed person. There seems to be no help out there.
I can get paid �49 per week unemployment bene-fit. Why can they not pay this to a plumber to let me continue my career, instead of me sitting at home doing nothing?
You may also want to watch:
Is there anyone out there who would consider taking on a plumbing appren-tice? CV and references available.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
Penn Cottage, Axminster Road, Charmouth