As I was reading through the paper, searching the Job Section, I came across a letter in Your Letters. I read the headline. Plea: Gi s a Job! We all have this predicament.
As I was reading through the paper, searching the Job Section, I came across a letter in Your Letters.
I read the headline. Plea: Gi's a Job! We all have this predicament.
I am 18 and have been doing plumbing at Exeter College for two years (Level 1 and 2). I now need to do Level 3 and need an apprenticeship. I have tried everything - ads, posters, phoning, writing. I do not want to end my career and be another unemployed person. There seems to be no help out there.
I can get paid �49 per week unemployment bene-fit. Why can they not pay this to a plumber to let me continue my career, instead of me sitting at home doing nothing?
You may also want to watch:
Is there anyone out there who would consider taking on a plumbing appren-tice? CV and references available.
- 1 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 William conquers 200 books
- 4 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 5 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 6 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 7 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 8 Enjoy spectacular visual art exhibition at town's Thelma Hulbert Gallery
- 9 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 10 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
Penn Cottage, Axminster Road, Charmouth