PM will ‘welcome’ community centre project
‘Community is coming together to meet a need in their town, led by local councillors’ - Michael Treare.
I was intrigued to read Prime Minister Davd Cameron is taking time out from the economy, prison sentencing, NHS reforms, the war on terror and running the country to review Honiton’s plans for a community complex.
As the architect of the Big Society, I am sure he will welcome a community coming together to meet a need in their town - led by local councillors, giving their time to improve their neighbourhood.
Mr Sherman is very good at posing loaded questions.
I’m confident our town councillors will continue to fight for everything that is in the town’s interests, including improvements to the transport network, better youth facilities and a community complex - a project the young people of the town have strongly supported.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 9 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes