Police appeal after burglary
Laptops and DVDs stolen from house.
TWO laptop computers and around 200 DVDs have been stolen during a burglary at an isolated house near Luppitt.
Police in Honiton are investigating the break-in and are appealing for information from anyone who may have been offered the stolen items.
A police spokeswoman said the laptops are of great sentimental value, containing treasured family photographs and business information.
The DVDs were taken in two black carry cases.
You may also want to watch:
One missing laptop is a silver 17inch Apple Power Mac G4 and the other is a black Advent.
The power cables were also stolen, along with a black carry case for the Advent laptop.
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 School recognised for appliance of science
- 5 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 6 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
Anybody with information is urged to call Honiton police on 08452 777444, quoting crime reference KH/10/732. Alternatively, Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555111.