Police appeal after burglary
Laptops and DVDs stolen from house.
TWO laptop computers and around 200 DVDs have been stolen during a burglary at an isolated house near Luppitt.
Police in Honiton are investigating the break-in and are appealing for information from anyone who may have been offered the stolen items.
A police spokeswoman said the laptops are of great sentimental value, containing treasured family photographs and business information.
The DVDs were taken in two black carry cases.
One missing laptop is a silver 17inch Apple Power Mac G4 and the other is a black Advent.
The power cables were also stolen, along with a black carry case for the Advent laptop.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 3 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 4 Special tree tribute to lost loved ones launched
- 5 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets
- 6 Property of the Week: Dolphin Street, Colyton
- 7 Beer beat Bucks to reach the last eight
- 8 Beer's three days of Christmas
- 9 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 10 Rising cost to council of boosting salaries to match market rate
Anybody with information is urged to call Honiton police on 08452 777444, quoting crime reference KH/10/732. Alternatively, Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555111.