Police appeal after burglary
Laptops and DVDs stolen from house.
TWO laptop computers and around 200 DVDs have been stolen during a burglary at an isolated house near Luppitt.
Police in Honiton are investigating the break-in and are appealing for information from anyone who may have been offered the stolen items.
A police spokeswoman said the laptops are of great sentimental value, containing treasured family photographs and business information.
The DVDs were taken in two black carry cases.
One missing laptop is a silver 17inch Apple Power Mac G4 and the other is a black Advent.
The power cables were also stolen, along with a black carry case for the Advent laptop.
- 1 New management team in place for the Honiton Hippos
- 2 Bestiality video found on jailed drug dealer's phone
- 3 'Graffiti vandals' target Honiton skate park
- 4 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
- 6 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 7 50 years since Ugandan Asians were resettled in Honiton
- 8 Despite the recent heatwave, Devon County Council is on course to beat climate change targets
- 9 Plan for 18-METRE 5G mast in Honiton submitted
- 10 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
Anybody with information is urged to call Honiton police on 08452 777444, quoting crime reference KH/10/732. Alternatively, Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555111.