Police appeal after burglary
Laptops and DVDs stolen from house.
TWO laptop computers and around 200 DVDs have been stolen during a burglary at an isolated house near Luppitt.
Police in Honiton are investigating the break-in and are appealing for information from anyone who may have been offered the stolen items.
A police spokeswoman said the laptops are of great sentimental value, containing treasured family photographs and business information.
The DVDs were taken in two black carry cases.
You may also want to watch:
One missing laptop is a silver 17inch Apple Power Mac G4 and the other is a black Advent.
The power cables were also stolen, along with a black carry case for the Advent laptop.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 7 William conquers 200 books
- 8 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 9 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 10 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
Anybody with information is urged to call Honiton police on 08452 777444, quoting crime reference KH/10/732. Alternatively, Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555111.